“The Beach Cottage” at Boderne Beach
Here you can stay in the first row at the Baltic Sea. Just 50 metres from one of the island’s most beautiful bathing beaches is a charming, newly renovated and idyllic wooden summer house for two people. Utterly perfect for a couples holiday on the beach.
You can park right at the house and the sunny natural surroundings with beach rose and marram grass. As soon as you step out of the car, the scent of the ocean and beaches wafts towards you. It is rare to find a summer house with such a location at Bornholm.
Boderne is a smaller summer house area with a small private harbour and a stripe of small, idyllic fishing huts on the South side of Bornholm. Here, you can meet the locals and perhaps get some freshly caught fish for dinner. If you need to make bigger purchases, you can do so at Åkirkeby, which is just over 6 km away.
• 43 m2 well-furnished summer house for two people (adults)
• Entrance and small room with double bed
• Dining room with newer open and well-equipped kitchen
• Combination living room with satellite TV, DVD, music system and free WIFI
• Bathroom with floor heating, shower, toilet and hair dryer
• Furnished sun terrace with a large awning and sun beds
• Shed with washing machine and room for bicycles
Price per week
|May. 1. – May. 29.||May. 29. – Jul. 3.||Jul. 3. – Aug. 14.||Aug. 14. – Sep. 11.||Sep. 11. – Oct. 2.|
May. 1. – May. 29.
May. 29. – Jul. 3.
Jul. 3. – Aug. 14.
Aug. 14. – Sep. 11.
Sep. 11. – Oct. 2.
The summer house is non-smoking. Bed linen, hand towels, dish towels, etc. must be brought along.
Bringing your dog is permitted by request. A fee for bringing a dog is charged at DKK 200/stay.
Arrival – departure day: Sunday
Check-in is from 16:00 on the arrival day and check-out is by 11:00 on the departure day.
The price per week includes electricity, water, and heating but there is an additional mandatory final cleaning charge of DKK 500,-